- RSS Channel Showcase 2932216
- RSS Channel Showcase 2733998
- RSS Channel Showcase 4463304
- RSS Channel Showcase 5855328
Articles on this Page
- 03/27/17--08:54: _Trying to Ball Out ...
- 04/01/17--16:24: _Have no FEAR! The c...
- 04/05/17--18:16: _Gopro helmet mount ...
- 04/22/17--18:54: _Goodwill MC gear fi...
- 05/22/17--09:07: _Helmet Upgrade opin...
- 06/16/17--05:38: _getting BO out of l...
- 06/19/17--12:09: _Any Motorcycle Gear...
- 06/25/17--20:48: _Bell Race Star - An...
- 07/12/17--18:26: _Race Suit Fitment
- 07/22/17--23:12: _Small size motorcyc...
- 03/27/17--08:54: Trying to Ball Out on a Budget
- 04/01/17--16:24: Have no FEAR! The choice is CLEAR when it comes to GEAR.
- 04/05/17--18:16: Gopro helmet mount and mic questions
- 04/22/17--18:54: Goodwill MC gear find. ( fox, bell, icon)
- 05/22/17--09:07: Helmet Upgrade opinions needed
- 06/16/17--05:38: getting BO out of leathers?
- 06/19/17--12:09: Any Motorcycle Gear and Accessories store on Westheimer?
- 06/25/17--20:48: Bell Race Star - Any Feedback?
- 07/12/17--18:26: Race Suit Fitment
- 07/22/17--23:12: Small size motorcycle boots?
I gave myself a $1,500 bike budget but it looks like I might got way over. I need some ideas.
I need new tires, Jackets, gloves, boots and more power.
Tires- Dropping down from the factory Supercorsa SP's that come with the bike and going with Rosso IIIs
Jacket - Alpinestars 2016 ATEM...
Who makes the most durable and protective pants without compromising comfort? Ive always been a jeans rider, but protecting myself has definitely grown with age.
I'm really close to having my bike ready to ride again. Not sure if I am but I was looking into some of the new gopro mounts and was wondering if anyone has some good recommendations on a helmet mount and microphone set up. I think I like the chin mounts, but again I'm just looking for now.
Hey guys , found some gear while dropping off some donations.
I think both are size XL.
Icon mil-spec vest, a Fox Titan vest, and a Bell (3/4) helmet with clear visor, and drop down shades. Not sure what size though. All looked to be in used, but well cared for condition.
I think both...
I currently have a Sedici Strada Carbon Helmet and was thinking to upgrade for more airflow and less noise.
Secondly I want to have a good Bluetooth system either integrated in the helmet.... thoughts on those?
I was looking at the Shoei and Arai lines, but not sure if spending that much...
So I lent my leathers to a friend one day and now that shit STINKS. I've tried febreeze, lysol, i've tried spraying it down with alcohol. Nothing works. How do I get the smell of BO out of the armpits?
Does any one know if their is any Motorcycle Gear and accessories Store/shop on Westheimer in Houston?
Where i can get good quality Helmets, Jackets, boots and gloves etc?
Any info appreciated!
My Bell Star is on its last leg. Bought it in early 2014...the liner is starting to show wear and the lower rubber cover is losing its adhesive. Not insulting the helmet at all...I ride five days a week so it's been well-used...definitely got my money's worth. It's been a great...
Looking for a new one piece suit, I currently have a pair of dainese pants size 44/54. They are just a tad too small, if I go dainese should I bump up to the 46/56. I'm 6'4" 220lbs 34" waist and 34"inseam. If I went with another brand like A* will I see a noticeable difference in fitment?
My girlfriend has a really small foot all the main brands I find are too big anyone know of some good quality boots that have youth sizes or smaller than a 5?